Free League MÖRK BORG CULT: HERETIC (expansion)
MORK BORG CULT: HERETIC is a zine of community-made misadventure and malice, for use with MORK BORG or other rules-light dark fantasy games. In this heinous tome of curses and hexes you'll find:
- Seeds of a CVLT. Use this to generate cults, their leaders, beliefs and spiritual home.
- Unheroic Feats. Enhance and personalize your classless characters with these optional advancement rules.
- Graves Left Wanting. A campaign-starting or post-TPK tombcrawl adventure where the PCs find themselves buried alive in the vast, ever-changing cemetery Graven-Tosk.
- Bloat. Villagers disappear. Tracks lead to an underground temple of bacchanalian frenzy, reeking of rot, offal and bile. A two-page dungeon for the peckish.
- You Are Cursed. So you opened the puzzle box, whistled in the old mine or carelessly removed the protecting wards? These curses will be the consequence. Luckily, there are ways to break them, but it comes at a cost.
- The Merchant. Cursed with eternal life and destined to roam the world trading shards of souls for ruinous relics. You never know when this mysterious monger might appear. Will you make a deal?
- Blackpowder Weapons for the Rich and Foolhardy. The world is ending, so let's end it with a BANG. These optional rules are the spark that adds fire to your fights.
- Sepulchre of the Swamp Witch. In a hidden repository deep in the Slithering Swamp is a witch's altar of glyph-covered roots. They say it can fulfil any wish. Could stopping the approaching Doom be within its powers? Only one way to find out.
- The Bone Bowyer. This horrid fey lurks in the tangled depths of Sarkash where it fashions heart-seeking bone bows and blood-dyed cloaks from the flesh of the lost.
- Borg Bitor. Vile, insectoid parasites creeping into houses and nurseries come nighttime. There is a baby. There is an egg. Don't let them become one.
- Rotting Nurse. Ghastly caretakers tormented by the eternal punishment for unforgivable atrocities. This foe is beyond any of you. Run!
- Nurse the Rot. As you put Mother Marathuk - one of you dreg's aunt - to rest, the village Tunstal sinks into darkness, leaving it to its doom unless something is done.
- Two Additional, Optional Classes: The bastard of a bard Sacrilegious Songbird and the Shedding Vicar, a fanatic preaching the skinless gospel.
Write Your Own Review